48 results
Sort by:

Rent a camper or campervan in Norway

Rent a campervan safely and securely. Insurance is automatically included for privately owned vehicles.

Have a wonderful holiday by renting a camper or campervan in Norway

A campervan is a slightly smaller motorhome that has a kitchen, toilet and sleeping space, i.e. a small summer cabin on wheels, which can be driven wherever you want. Wonderful moments on sandy beaches or cultural experiences in Norway, can both be reached with a flexible camper, or why not take you up to the mountains and enjoy the Norwegian nature. With a campervan, you do not need to be connected to electricity or water for a few days, so you can skip campsites and camp outdoors for several days in a row.

By renting a campervan, you can take part in wonderful moments by the campfire outside or have fun meetings on campsites in Norway with others who are out on the roads with campervans. It is a wonderful community where everyone helps each other and you get tips on nice parking spots and more that have to do with the vanlife. By renting a campervan or a camper in Norway, you can easily visit family or friends, and have your own room to relax in which can also be moved when needed.

Safe and secure with MyCamper

  • We have many campervans in Norway to choose from.

  • Insurance is included when you rent a campervan from a private owner.

  • If you were to run into any issues with your campervan we offer road assistance 24/7

  • With our secure payment system you can feel secure. We do not pay the owner before you have checked in.


Where can I rent a campervan?
You can rent a campervan in Norway, Sweden and Finland at MyCamper.
How much does it cost to rent a campervan in Norway?
Depending on the vehicle and time of year, the price can vary widely. A simpler campervan can cost from NOK 5,000 per week in the low season, while a fully equipped campervan can cost up to NOK 14,000 per week.
How does insurance work when you rent a campervan in Norway?
Insurance is included when renting a campervan via MyCamper. The insurance also applies in Europe and includes roadside assistance.